Sa mai cava ka rawa vakavinaka sara na Koniferedi mai Adelaide ena gauna ka a lokuci kina.
Era qoroqoro na lewe ni bose ena totoka ni veiqaravi, moce vinaka ena rumu yadudua, kana vinaka, ka qai mai tinia yani e dua na i vakasigalevu vakaiyanaqa ena Siga Tabu ni sa oti na soqo, ka ratou vakarautaka ga na i taukei ni soqo na i vakasigalevu qo ka ni a sega ni wili tiko e na i sau ni i curucuru ni Koniferedi.
Ni sa oti na vakasigalevu, sa rogo mai ni sa daro tiko na vuka ki Sydney ena vuku ni draki ca, ia eratou qai veivosakitaka tale e Adelaide me ra bogi dua tale e bure na lewe ni Koniferedi ka ra sa sega ni rawa ni vuka, ka sega tale ga ni saumi. Vinaka vakalevu Adelaide.
E a vulagi dokai tiko ni Koniferedi na Qase Levu mai Viti ko Rev. Dr. Epineri Vakadewavosa vata kei na Radini Qase Levu Titilia Vakadewavosa.
E ratou a solia mai Adelaide vei Campbelltown na Sitiveni Rogoimuri Memorial Shield ena vuku ni rogo vinaka ni nodratou sere.
Na i levu ni soli ka kumuni rawa e $6,944.00.
Na Koniferedi ka tarava sa na la’ki vakayacori ki Rooty Hill ena 2022.
Our Adelaide 2020 Koniferedi Committee is now meeting regularly again, after the heavy burden of dealing with the sudden death of their beloved pastor/steward (Vakatawa) Mr. Sitiveni Rogoimuri, resulting in there being talk of deferring the Koniferedi, but as a fitting tribute to his enthusiasm for, and love of the Koniferedi, they have decided to press on with even more vigour, to fulfil the challenge that Vakatawa Siti put to them, and that was to organise and run a successful, fruitful and unforgettable Adelaide 2020 Koniferedi.
Koniferedi dates: Thursday February 6th – Sunday February 9th, 2020.
- Lincoln College, North Adelaide – Accommodation, meals, meetings (Common Room).
- St. Ann’s College, North Adelaide – Accommodation only. No meals provided.
- Brougham Place Uniting Church, North Adelaide – Worship, activities, Youth hall.
- Adults -$351.00 per person. Children (18 and under) – $281.00. Under 2 years old – free.
- Includes linen & accommodation for 3 nights (or 4 – see ‘NOTES’ below), all meals (including morning and afternoon refreshment) for Thursday, Friday & Saturday, and breakfast for Sunday.
St. Ann’s College:
- $50.00 per person, per night – linen & accommodation only.
- Plus $40.00 per person, per day for meals at Lincoln College, or pay for individual meals at $10.00 breakfast, $18.00 lunch, $18.00 dinner.
- $50.00 per day – all meals. (See ‘NOTES’ below).
Bookings, Registration & Payment:
All bookings, registration and payment are handled by Eventbrite. Click here to go to the booking page. No registration payment can be made at the venues.
The Koniferedi programme is being organised by the Executive Committee, and will be published in full in early January. For now our preparations should be in full swing for the regular items such as our soli, subs, sere & meke.
Sa davo no ‘qo e ra na Program ni Koniferedi mo ni dikeva. Mo ni tokia ga na yacana me dolavi kina.
Click on the title below for the Koniferedi Program.
- Those booked in to Lincoln College may check in on Wednesday 5th after 2:00pm, and have an extra night’s accommodation for no extra charge, but no meal is provided.
- St. Ann’s College provides accommodation only for the quoted cost.
- Children (18 and under) cannot be accommodated at St. Ann’s. (College’s policy).
- Day delegates are Adelaide residents who attend daily and not boarding at Lincoln College.
- The Colleges have indicated that their normal fees are due for review at the end of this year and may affect the Koniferedi fees.